General conditions of sale
General Conditions of Sale
ARTICLE 1 - Scope of application
- These General Conditions of Sale (« GCS ») apply, without restriction or reservation to all sales concluded by SORUX PARIS SAS, (hereinafter "the Seller") to consumers and non-professional buyers who are able to contract and who are adults. (hereinafter "The Customers or the Customer"), wishing to acquire the products offered for sale by the Seller (hereinafter "The Products") on the website www.soruxparis.com (hereinafter "the website").
- They specify in particular the conditions of order, payment, delivery and management of any returns of Products ordered by Customers.
- These GCS may be supplemented by special conditions, set out on the website, before any transaction with the Customer.
- These GCS apply to the exclusion of all other conditions, and in particular those applicable to sales in stores or through other distribution and marketing channels.
- They are accessible at any time on the website www.soruxparis.com and will prevail, where applicable, over any other version or any other contradictory document.
- These GCS may be subject to subsequent modifications, the version applicable to the Customer's purchase is the one in force on the website on the date the order is placed.
- The modifications of these GCS are opposable to the users of the Internet site www.soruxparis.com as from their putting on line and cannot apply to the transactions concluded previously.
- These GCS are necessarily subject to acceptance by any Customer before the conclusion of any purchase whatsoever from the website www.soruxparis.com The validation of the order by the Customer constitutes acceptance without restriction or reservation. of these GCS.
- The fact for a natural (or legal) person to order on the website www.soruxparis.com implies full and complete acceptance and acceptance of these GCS and obligation to pay for the Products ordered, which is expressly recognized by the Customer, who waives, in particular, to take advantage of any contradictory document, which would be unenforceable against the Seller.
- The Customer acknowledges having the capacity required to contract and acquire the Products offered on the website www.soruxparis.com.
- If the Customer is a legal person, the Customer declares and guarantees to be authorized to commit the legal person for the Order made by him, being further specified that the protective provisions for the Consumer referred to in these GCS are not, in this case of order by a Legal Person, not likely to receive application.
The Customer guarantees that the products will not be delivered, sold and distributed for commercial purposes.
ARTICLE 2 - Products offered for sale
The Products offered for sale on the website www.soruxparis.com are as follows:
Jewelry products, and related accessories, customizable if necessary
- The main characteristics of the Products and in particular the specifications, illustrations and indications of the dimensions or capacity of the Products, are presented on the website www.soruxparis.com.
- The Customer is required to read it before placing an order.
- The choice and purchase of a Product is the sole responsibility of the Customer.
- The photographs and graphics presented on the website www.soruxparis.com are not contractual and cannot engage the responsibility of the Seller.
- The Customer is required to refer to the description of each Product in order to know its properties, essential features and delivery times, as well as, in the event of continuous or periodic supply of a good, the minimum duration of the proposed contract. .
- The contractual information is presented in French and is the subject of a confirmation at the latest at the time of the validation of the order by the Customer.
- When ordering, the customer can choose to personalize certain products by selecting the "customize" / "personalization" option provided that this is offered by the Seller.
- The personalization of a product by "engraving" is only possible before ordering, within the limit of the number of characters offered and can only concern products manufactured by Sorux Paris.
- The Customer is solely responsible for the choice of terms which he requests to be engraved on the product, knowing that any engraving has a limited number of characters.
- When the Customer has requested personalization by engraving under the "customize" / "personalization" option, this option appears in the order summary.
- The Customer is informed before ordering this option that the personalization by engraving under the "customize" / "personalization" option of a product may have consequences on the manufacturing and delivery time, which he expressly accepts.
- Unless there is a conformity defect or manufacturing defect in the products and in accordance with article L.221-28 3 ° of the consumer code, personalized products cannot be returned by application of the right of withdrawal by way of exception. in Article 10 below, which the Customer expressly accepts.
- ARTICLE 3 - Period of validity of the Product offer
Product offers are understood within the limits of the offer presented on the website www.soruxparis.com at the time of placing the order.
The Products offered for sale are those which appear in the collections accessible on the site and which can be the subject of an order, except for exceptional unavailability.
The Seller reserves the right to occasionally limit the quantity of products that may be ordered by a customer during the same order.
The photographs of the products are provided for illustrative purposes and are not contractual.
The user is invited to consult the description of each product to know its essential characteristics and is solely responsible for his choice on the model, size and personalization of the Product ordered.
The Products bear the different hallmarks used to certify the quality of the metals used by Sorux Paris.
In the event of exceptional unavailability of the product ordered, the Seller will inform the customer as soon as possible on the website or by return e-mail and the Customer may modify his choice or cancel the order.
In all cases, the Seller will offer the customer to provide him with a product of equivalent quality and price.
4 - Seller details
- The Seller's contact details are as follows:
- SORUX PARIS S.A.S, registered with the RCS Paris under number 893 121 970
- 94, rue de Maubeuge 75010 Paris France
- Represented by its President Mr. Mauricio Clavero Kozlowskishop@soruxparis.com Telephone +33660842003
- Any request or complaint can be addressed to the Seller at the e-mail address email@example.com.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, reinforced and supplemented by the GDPR (general data protection regulation) which entered into force on May 25, 2018, the Customer has, at any time, a right of access , rectification, opposition, erasure and portability of all of his personal data by writing, by mail and justifying his identity, to the address of the Seller, mentioned above.
ARTICLE 5 - Orders
5-1 . Order placement
- It is up to the Customer to select on the website www.soruxparis.com the Products he wishes to order, according to the following methods:
- At any time during the ordering process, the Customer has the possibility to check the details of his order, its total price and to correct any errors or to delete the selected products before confirming his acceptance and proceeding to payment. He also has the possibility of editing from his terminal all the information relating to each step of the ordering process and more particularly the information relating to the characteristics of the Products, their price, their identity, as well as the GCS. sale. It is their responsibility to verify the accuracy of the order and to immediately report or rectify any errors.
- Step 1: The Customer chooses the product selected from the home page or from the “shop” page of the website by clicking on the icon dedicated to the said product with its name, which has the effect of making appear the description of the product, its characteristics, its price, the indicative production time and the size guide under the drop-down menu and the possibility of personalizing the product under the button "customize" / "customize".
- The Customer determines the size of the product and, if applicable, under the dedicated page "engraving" "by hand" / "gravage à la main" the personalization of the product up to a maximum number of characters, resulting in additional manufacturing time. , as indicated on the website.
- The Customer can engage in the purchase process of the selected product by clicking on the button "Buy it now" / "buy now" or add the selected product to his shopping cart by clicking under the button "Add to cart »/« Add to basket »if he wants to make several purchases, in particular by completing the number of copies to order.
Step 2: The Customer has the information concerning the summary of his order with its price and completes the information relating to the identity of the buyer, if applicable of the legal person for the purposes of processing his order by the Seller and more particularly his name, his e-mail address and his postal address.
Step 3: The Customer has the information concerning the summary of his order with its price and determines the delivery address of the product, if applicable with contact details separate from those provided in step 2. The Customer continues the order process by clicking on the "continue to shipping" / "continue to delivery" button or return to the previous step by clicking on the "return to information" / "return to information" button.
Step 4: The Customer has the information concerning the summary of his order with its price, his contact and delivery information with the possibility of modifying them and determines the delivery method by choosing the "Shipping" / "delivery" mode that suits him. . The Customer continues the ordering process by clicking on the button "continue to payment" / "continue to payment" or returns to the previous step by clicking on the button "return to information" / "return to information ».
Step 5: The Customer has the information concerning the summary of his order with its price, his contact and delivery information with the possibility of modifying them and the selected delivery method and its price, as well as the total price of his order. . The Customer determines his method of payment by credit card (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX) under secure mode or by BitCoin and provides the bank details requested for payment by providing, where applicable, a billing address different from that of the delivery. of the product. The Customer has the option of clicking on the “review order” / “view my order” button or returns to the previous step by clicking on the “return to shipping” / “retour vers delivery” button. The Customer must proceed to the acceptance of these GCS by checking the box reserved for this purpose under the mention "i agree general terms & conditions" / "I have read and I accept the GCS" for open the payment functionality by activating the "pay now" / "pay now" button. The Customer proceeds to the payment of the price of the order by clicking on the button "pay now" / "pay now »
The registration of an order on the website www.soruxparis.com is carried out when the Customer accepts these GCS by checking the box provided for this purpose under the words "i read and agree general terms & conditions" / "I have read and I accept the general conditions of sale" and validate his order. This validation implies acceptance of all of these General Conditions of Sale as well as the general conditions of use of the website www.soruxparis.com.
The sale is final only after sending to the Customer the confirmation of the registration of the order by the Seller by e-mail, which must be sent without delay.
Any order placed, validated by the Customer and confirmed by the Seller, under the conditions and according to the methods described above, on the website www.soruxparis.com constitutes the formation of a contract concluded at a distance between the Customer and the Seller.
Unless proven otherwise, the data recorded in the Seller's computer system constitutes proof of all transactions concluded with the Customer.
The Seller reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order from a Customer with whom there is a dispute relating to the payment of a previous order.
5-2. Order modification
Once confirmed and accepted by the Seller, under the conditions described above, the order cannot be modified.
5-3. Cancellation of the order
Once confirmed and accepted by the Seller, under the conditions described above, the order cannot be canceled, except for the exercise of the right of withdrawal or case of force majeure.
ARTICLE 6 - Prices
The Products are supplied at the current prices appearing on the website www.soruxparis.com, when the order is registered by the Seller. The prices are expressed in Euros, HT and TTC.
The prices take into account any reductions that may be granted by the Seller on the website www.soruxparis.com.
These prices are firm and cannot be revised during their period of validity, as indicated on the website www.soruxparis.com, the Seller reserving the right, outside this period of validity, to modify the prices at any time. They do not include the costs of processing, shipping, transport and delivery, which are invoiced in addition, under the conditions indicated on the website www.soruxparis.com and calculated prior to placing the order and presented separately. the price of the Products during the ordering process.
The payment requested from the Customer corresponds to the total amount of the purchase for the product ordered, including these costs, in addition to the delivery costs as specified below.
An invoice is established by the Seller and sent to the Customer by e-mail when the ordered Products are dispatched.
ARTICLE 7 - Payment terms
The price is payable in full on the day the order is placed by the Customer, by secure payment, according to the following terms:
by credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express bank card,
Payment by credit card is irrevocable.
Payment data is exchanged in encrypted mode using the AES-256 protocol.
The Customer is fully responsible for any payment incident. In the event of a refusal to authorize the payment, the Customer must directly contact the issuer of the payment card responsible for such refusal.
Payments made by the Customer will only be considered final after actual receipt of the sums due by the Seller.
In addition, the Seller reserves the right, in the event of non-compliance with the terms of payment appearing above, to suspend or cancel the delivery of orders in progress made by the Customer.
No additional costs, higher than the costs borne by the Seller for the use of a means of payment may be billed to the Customer.
ARTICLE 8 - Shipping
The Products ordered by the Customer will be delivered in metropolitan France (including Corsica) and in the following countries, in all the countries of the European Union, in Switzerland, in the United States, in Canada, in Mexico, in Chile, in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Macau, Australia, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait and Qatar , in South Africa, to the address indicated by the Customer when ordering on the website www.soruxparis.com.
Delivery times unless otherwise stated on the site:
vary between three (3) to five (5) working days excluding public holidays after the completion of manufacture, for deliveries to mainland France (including Corsica) and to European Union countries and Switzerland;
vary between five (5) to ten (10) working days excluding holidays after the completion of manufacture, for the other territories referred to above (subject to customs delays);
for personalized products are fifteen (15) additional working days excluding public holidays after the completion of manufacture, compared to the deadlines indicated above depending on the aforementioned countries (subject to delays due to customs).
For any order in mainland France (including Corsica) or in one of the countries of the European Union, the delivery costs of the products are offered by the Seller, who reserves the right to modify the amount of the delivery costs. and to pass them on to customers, except for orders in progress which have been confirmed by the Seller.
For all orders in the United States and Hong Kong, the delivery costs will be borne by the Customer and, unless otherwise stated on the site, will amount per order to thirty (30) euros for the United States or thirty (30) euros for the United States. five (35) euros for Hong Kong. The delivery price does not include any customs duty or import tax which the Customer will have to free himself from when collecting his package.
In the event of delivery outside mainland France, customs duties or other local taxes may be required, which are the sole responsibility of the Customer and are their sole responsibility, in particular for declaration and payment. The Customer is invited to inquire with his local authorities prior to ordering.
Delivery will be deemed to have been made upon receipt of the order by the customer or the recipient of his choice. It is his responsibility to check upon receipt that the products have not been damaged during transport and to immediately notify the Seller if this is the case under the conditions set out in Article 8 below.
The Customer already accepts that the supporting documents from the deliverers and / or carriers will be used as proof of delivery of the orders.
The Seller will be exempt from all or part of its responsibility for any delay or failure to perform by providing proof that it is attributable either to the Customer, or to the unforeseeable and insurmountable fact of a third party to the contract, or to a case of force majeure as provided for in Article L. 221-15 of the Consumer Code.
Delivery consists of the transfer to the Customer of physical possession or control of the Product.
Except in special cases or unavailability of one or more Products, the Products ordered will be delivered in one go.
The Seller undertakes to make its best efforts to deliver the products ordered by the Customer within the deadlines specified above. However, these deadlines are provided for information only.
The Customer undertakes to inform the Seller of any exceeding of the delivery time of more than 8 working days of which he is aware, by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, so that the Seller is duly informed to clarify the causes of the delay in delivery.
If the Products ordered have not been delivered within 30 days after the indicative delivery date after the Customer has informed the Seller, for any reason other than force majeure or the act of the Customer, the sale may be resolved at the written request of the Customer under the conditions provided for in Articles L 216-2 L 216-3 L241-4 of the Consumer Code. The sums paid by the Customer will then be returned to him at the latest within fourteen days following the date of termination of the contract, to the exclusion of any compensation or withholding.
In the event of non-conformity of the delivered Product, the Seller - undertakes to remedy or reimburse the Customer, as indicated in the article - "Seller's liability - Guarantee".
The Seller bears the risks of transport and is required to reimburse the Customer in the event of damage caused during transport.
Deliveries are made by an independent carrier, to the address mentioned by the Customer when ordering and which the carrier can easily access.
When the Customer is responsible for calling on a carrier that he himself chooses, delivery is deemed to have been made upon handing over the Products ordered by the Seller to the carrier once he has handed over the Products sold. to the carrier who accepted them without reservations. The Customer therefore acknowledges that it is the carrier's responsibility to make the delivery and has no recourse in warranty against the Seller in the event of failure to deliver or damage to the goods transported.
The Customer is required to check the condition of the products delivered. He has a period of 5 working days from delivery to formulate by sending an email to the address email@example.com any reservations or complaints for non-conformity or apparent defect of the delivered Products (for example damaged parcel already open ...), with all supporting documents (photos in particular). After this period and failing to comply with these formalities, the Products will be deemed to comply and free from any apparent defect and no complaint can be validly accepted by the Seller.
The Seller will reimburse or replace as soon as possible and at its expense, the Products delivered whose defects of conformity or apparent or hidden defects have been duly proved by the Customer, under the conditions provided for in Articles L 217-4 et seq. Consumer Code and those provided for in these GCS (see guarantees, in particular).
ARTICLE 9 - Transfer of ownership - Transfer of risks
The transfer of ownership of the Seller's Products will be made upon acceptance of the order by the Seller, materializing the parties' agreement on the item and on the price, regardless of the date of payment and delivery.
Whatever the date of the transfer of ownership of the Products, the transfer of the risks of loss and damage relating thereto will only be carried out when the Customer takes physical possession of the Products. The Products therefore travel at the risk and peril of the Seller without prejudice to the application of the provisions of Articles L. 216-4 and L. 216-5 of the Consumer Code.
ARTICLE 10 - Right to retract
In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the Customer, provided that it is a consumer and not a legal person excluded from the benefit of the provisions of the Consumer Code, has a period of fourteen days from from receipt of the Product to exercise his right of withdrawal from the Seller, without having to justify reasons or pay a penalty, at the end of an exchange or refund, provided that the Products are returned in their original packaging and in perfect condition within 14 days (14 days at most following the communication of the withdrawal decision) following notification to the Seller of the Customer's decision to withdraw and by sending against Seller's acknowledgment of receipt.
As an exception to the previous paragraph, any product that would be the subject of personalization by engraving as stated in article 2 above does not allow the Customer to benefit from the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of article L 221-28 3 ° of the Consumer Code.
Returns must be made in perfect condition for resale (unworn, undamaged, damaged or soiled, in addition to the alleged defect), accompanied by any accessories (except gift packaging) in their original condition and complete (packaging, accessories, notice ...) allowing them to be returned to the market in new condition, accompanied by the purchase invoice, to the Seller's address as indicated above by shipment against acknowledgment of receipt from the Seller.
Damaged, soiled or incomplete Products are not taken back.
The right of withdrawal can be exercised online, using the withdrawal form available on the website www.soruxparis.com and appearing in Annex 2 of these GCS, in which case an acknowledgment of receipt on a durable medium. will be immediately communicated to the Customer by the Seller, or any other declaration, unambiguous, expressing the desire to withdraw.
In the event of exercise of the right of withdrawal within the aforementioned period, only the price of the Product (s) purchased and the delivery costs are reimbursed; the return costs remaining the responsibility of the Customer.
The refund will be made within 14 days (at most 14 days) from the notification to the Seller of the withdrawal decision.
ARTICLE 11 - Seller's liability - Guarantee
The Products sold on the website www.soruxparis.com comply with the regulations in force in France and have performance compatible with non-professional uses.
The Products supplied by the Seller benefit as of right and without additional payment, regardless of the right of withdrawal, in accordance with the legal provisions provided for by Articles L. 211-2 of the Consumer Code,
the legal guarantee of conformity, for products that are apparently defective, damaged or damaged or do not correspond to the order,
the legal guarantee against hidden defects resulting from a material, design or manufacturing defect affecting the delivered products and rendering them unfit for use,
under the conditions and according to the modalities referred to below and defined in appendix 1 to these GCS (Guarantee of Conformity / Guarantee of Hidden Defects).
In order to assert his rights, the Customer must inform the Seller, in writing, of the non-conformity of the Products within a maximum period of 5 working days from the delivery of the Products or of the discovery of hidden defects within the deadlines set out above. above and return by shipment against acknowledgment of receipt from the Seller or return to the Seller's address given above the defective Products in the state in which they were received with all the elements (accessories, packaging, instructions ...).
The Seller will reimburse, replace or have repaired the Products or parts under warranty deemed non-compliant or defective.
Shipping costs will be reimbursed on the basis of the invoiced price and return costs will be reimbursed on presentation of supporting documents.
Refunds for Products deemed non-compliant or defective will be made as soon as possible and at the latest within 30 days of the Seller's finding of the lack of conformity or the hidden defect.
Reimbursement will be made by credit to the Customer's bank account or by check sent to the Customer.
The Seller's liability cannot be engaged in the following cases:
- non-compliance with the legislation of the country in which the products are delivered, which it is up to the Customer to verify,
- in the event of improper use, use for professional purposes, negligence or lack of maintenance on the part of the Customer, as in the event of normal wear and tear of the Product, accident or force majeure,
- in the event of partial or total non-performance of its obligations or any delay in the performance thereof, if this non-performance or poor performance is attributable to users or is the result of force majeure,
- in the event of a malfunction related to the Internet network and difficulties related to hosting and more generally of any technical disturbance that may occur on the site at the time of the order,
- in the event of an interruption of the website for technical reasons without the Seller's intervention.
The Seller's guarantee is, in any event, limited to the replacement or reimbursement of non-conforming Products or those affected by a defect.
The Customer has a period of two (2) years from the delivery of the products to act as a legal guarantee of conformity or in default of hidden defects under the conditions provided for in Article L. 217-9 of the Code of Consumption.
The products will be returned according to sending against acknowledgment of receipt from the Seller, in accordance with the return procedure mentioned in article 10 by writing to the Seller's address given above in a perfect condition for resale (unworn, undamaged , damaged or soiled, in addition to the alleged defect), accompanied by any accessories (except gift packaging) in their original condition and complete (packaging, accessories, instructions, etc.) allowing them to be returned to the market in new condition, accompanied by the purchase invoice.
If the return is accepted, the Customer may request repair or replacement of the product, or if these are impossible, the resolution of the sale or a reduction in the sale price for products affected by hidden defects.
ARTICLE 12 - Protection of personal data
Pursuant to Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 amended by Law No. 2018-493 of June 20, 2018, it is recalled that the personal data requested from the Customer are necessary for the processing of his order and the establishment of invoices. , notably.
These data may be communicated to any partners of the Seller responsible for the execution, processing, management and payment of orders.
The processing of information communicated through the website www.soruxparis.com meets the legal requirements for the protection of personal data, the information system used ensuring optimal protection of this data.
The Customer has, in accordance with national and European regulations in force, a right of permanent access, modification, rectification, opposition, portability and limitation of processing with regard to information concerning him.
This right can be exercised under the conditions and according to the methods defined on the website www.soruxparis.com.
Before any order is finalized, the Customer is invited to configure their choice of acceptance or refusal in terms of cookies.
ARTICLE 13 - Intellectual property
The website and the content of the website www.soruxparis.com are the exclusive property of the Seller and are protected by French law with regard to intellectual property.
The brands, and in particular the SORUX PARIS brand, designs, intellectual works reproduced or represented on the website, and all related rights are strictly reserved.
Any reproduction, representation, use, modification, in whole or in part, of this content without the prior authorization of the Rights Holders is strictly prohibited and is liable to constitute an offense of infringement.
The Seller does not control the content, advertising, products or services available on or from sites linked to its site.
The products marketed by the Seller constitute intellectual works protected by intellectual property law. The acquisition of a product does not confer on the customer any transfer or assignment of the related intellectual property rights.
The image of the persons represented on the website is also protected so that any reproduction or representation is strictly prohibited and all related rights are strictly reserved.
ARTICLE 14 - Force majeure
The Parties cannot be held responsible if the non-performance or delay in the performance of any of their obligations, as described herein, results from a case of force majeure, within the meaning of article 1218 of the Civil Code.
ARTICLE 15 - Applicable law - Language
These GCS and the operations resulting from them are governed by French law.
They are written in French. In the event that they are translated into one or more languages, only the French text will prevail in the event of a dispute.
ARTICLE 16 - Disputes
Failure to claim one of the stipulations of these GCS cannot be considered or interpreted as a waiver of its benefit.
If one or more stipulations of these GCS are declared invalid, the others will retain all their force and reach.
All disputes to which the purchase and sale transactions concluded in application of these GCS could give rise, concerning their validity, interpretation, execution, termination, consequences and consequences and which could not have been be resolved between the seller and the customer will be submitted to the competent courts under the conditions of common law.
The Customer is informed that he can in any case resort to conventional mediation, with the following organization Société de la Mediation Professionnelle Mediation de la consommation, 24, rue Albert de Mun, 33000 Bordeaux, France www.mediateur- consumption-smp.fr or by resorting to any other consumer mediator meeting the requirements of the articles. L 612-1 et seq. Of the Consumer Code, or to any alternative dispute resolution method (conciliation, for example) in the event of a dispute.
APPENDIX 1 - Provisions relating to legal guarantees
Article L217-4 of the Consumer Code
The seller is required to deliver goods in conformity with the contract and is liable for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery. It also responds to any lack of conformity resulting from the packaging, assembly instructions or installation when this has been charged to it by the contract or has been carried out under its responsibility.
Article L217-5 of the Consumer Code
To be in conformity with the contract, the good must:
- Be suitable for the use usually expected of a similar good and, where applicable:
- correspond to the description given by the seller and possess the qualities that the latter presented to the buyer in the form of a sample or model
- present the qualities that a buyer can legitimately expect given the public statements made by the seller, the producer or his representative, in particular in advertising or labeling
- Or have the characteristics defined by mutual agreement by the parties or be suitable for any special use sought by the buyer, brought to the attention of the seller and which the latter has accepted.
Article L217-9 of the Consumer Code
In the event of a lack of conformity, the buyer chooses between repair and replacement of the goods.
However, the seller may not proceed according to the buyer's choice if this choice entails a manifestly disproportionate cost compared to the other modality, taking into account the value of the goods or the importance of the defect. He is then required to proceed, unless this is impossible, according to the method not chosen by the buyer.
Article L217-12 of the Consumer Code
The action resulting from the lack of conformity lapses two years after delivery of the goods.
Article L217-16 of the Consumer Code
When the buyer asks the seller, during the course of the commercial guarantee which was granted to him during the acquisition or repair of movable property, a repair covered by the guarantee, any period of immobilization of 'at least seven days is added to the duration of the guarantee which remained to run. This period runs from the buyer's request for intervention or the provision for repair of the property in question, if this provision is subsequent to the request for intervention.
Article 1641 of the Civil Code
The seller is bound by the guarantee for hidden defects in the item sold which make it unfit for the use for which it is intended, or which reduce this use so much that the buyer has not acquired it, or has not acquired it. would have given a lower price, if he had known them.
Article 1644 of the Civil Code
In the case of articles 1641 and 1643, the purchaser has the choice to return the thing and have the price returned, or to keep the thing and have part of the price returned.
Article 1648 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code
The action resulting from latent defects must be brought by the purchaser within two years from the discovery of the defect.